• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what i ended up doing. Thought I'd be able to wait it out w/ my OG droid, but after it decided to start playing music out loud and freeze up on me in a public place I decided so give in and rent an r-phone. Went w/ the rezound since the razr felt like I was holding a pop tart.

Loved the Pop-Tart comparison XD

Upvote 0

Attachments

• 2011-11-27_00-13-36_377.jpg
    2011-11-27_00-13-36_377.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
  • 2011-11-27_00-13-17_66.jpg
    2011-11-27_00-13-17_66.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
wow I can't believe they really released the flawed copy. So weird. This launch is so so bungled it's insane.

That may not be the flawed copy. If it is the December buyer's guide, all they have to do is have it on the shelves by the end of December for it to be true. For all we know, the Prime name will be attached to the LTE model.

Reactions: scottg96
Upvote 0
yep and the date on this new one says 11/27/11-12/31/11

I've checked the BB after you posted that and it still links to last weeks but it's not after 12pm where I am... maybe someone on the east coast can check??

Edit: the bottom of the online ad say's its effective until 11/26 CST... could potentially see an update in 30 minutes.

Reactions: scottg96
Upvote 0
I've checked the BB after you posted that and it still links to last weeks but it's not after 12pm where I am... maybe someone on the east coast can check??

Haha I'll check in T-minus 23 minutes though I imagine they update their site on a standardized time, whether that be 8am ET or 12am CT I don't know.

You ninja'd me.

Upvote 0

It says the same thing here in Jersey...But the ad does say it's in CST so that means a half hour from now would be the end of that ad and the beginning of the new one..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones