• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you will be picking up the Otterbox case for this? The extended battery? These two are at the top of my list. I swear by Otterbox...

I will be getting the otter box for my nexus it's a must for me won't take it on the job site with out one. but will have something else for those times when the maximum protection just isn't needed.

Upvote 0
How many of you will be picking up the Otterbox case for this? The extended battery? These two are at the top of my list. I swear by Otterbox...
Already got my TPU case; I'll be getting the extended battery simultaneously with the phone, I probably won't even turn the phone on once with the regular battery.

Well this is odd... I called a CSR and dropped the Nexus name and the doorways reference, she went away to talk to a supervisor for like 5 minutes. When the CSR came back, she said I didn't qualify for the 3g/4g discount, but she would give me a $100 credit on the Nexus when it was released. Added it to my account notes :)

I think this goes to show that they have alot of power to treat you right, you just have to find one in the mood and be a charmer :)
Wow, lucky you! :) Nice job.

Upvote 0
Alright, don't get too excited now, I know it's so beautiful and awesome
I present to you the Costco accessories pack
07072dc6-c546-58d0-ec67-5d213f3d091f_600_0.jpg

Upvote 0
I asked earlier, and I apologize if I missed the reply, but if the price shows $249 online for a rezound/razr and the nexus is similarly priced, does that mean I will get that price at the store? Or is that extra $50 the thing that will require a mail in rebate to get when purchasing in the store?

Corporate stores are supposed to honor that discount. Anywhere else is a guessing game

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones