• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
(que somber music...something traditional like Highland Cathedral or Amazing Grace...)

All good things must come to an end and so we come to the end of the Official HTC Incredible Thread.

I'm sure i'm not alone when i say that it has been an "incredible" journey filled with valuable information, exclusive leaks, amazing personalities, a plethora of topics, countless CSR/store stories, endless theories/speculation, even newly forged friendships, all culminating in the release of a phone that we will all enjoy and remember as the catalyst for the epic thread.

I want to personally thank the hundreds, if not thousands, of contributors of this thread for the posts and contributions...you're the reason this thread was as "viral" as it was.

Special thanks and admiration goes out to some of our most active and devoted thread participants for their efforts, in no particular order and not intended to leave anyone out, Steven58, Montana Man, Kappy, Nashdroid, woodraskam, Nocturnal Jazz, NKT, kcoan3, CaptJager, etc...AMAZING JOB GUYS/GALS!

None of this would be possible without the ownership and staff of Phandroid/AndroidForums who supported us through trials and tribulations (thread closures, "strong" personalities, watermarking issues, etc...). So lets hear a round of applause ("Thanks!") for Rob (owner), Phases and Shivers316 (admins), twospirits, vido.ardes, and Slug (moderators). Thanks a bunch guys, keep up the great work!!!

We wouldn't be where we are without the information provided by our countless tipsters, insiders, informants, etc... so to all the silent warriors out there who prefer to stay in the shadows your assistance and devotion is truly appreciated and invaluable, KUDOS! (just remember, there is life beyond the Incredible and your information continues to be very valuable... Anonimac@gmail.com ;) )

As i've said before, this is not the beginning of the end, merely the end of the beginning and the next set of exciting challenges lies ahead of us. Here are some of the steps that have already been taken for the next chapter:

1. A new sub-section (Tips and Tricks) has been created. I'll post some guidance in that section so we can make the most of it.
2. A new Lounge thread has been created with a similar goal/charter and this thread...enjoy! (i'll see you there)
3. An IRC chat channel has been created if you want more real-time conversation and advice from some of the "regulars". You can use an IRC client or simply navigate your web browser to: http://webchat.freenode.net/ and join the channel ##DroidIncredible

We will continue to evaluate the need for other sub-sections (Root, Custom ROMs, etc...) and stickied threads. Also, stay tuned for other site-wide developments...there is some exciting stuff planned! :eek:

In closing, thanks again to everyone who has been with us on this thread and helped make it what it is...the next challenge awaits! :)

Cheers! :cool:

Regards,
Anonimac

P.S. Don't forget to Vote for Phandroid! http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/65018-vote-phandroid.html

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones