• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just put it into perspective... It's the same thing that will probably never get looked at and just thrown away when we actually HAVE the phone, but for now it's probably the most important Incredible-related document we've gotten wind of.

I never read the manual for phones. But I will be reading this one this morning :D:D

Upvote 0
I think this will be the very first time I ever read a products User Guide.

Gonna print it out and read it in the reading room when I get home!!! Or proclaim lines from it like scripture.

"So it is written and so it shall be...on the 29th day the phone was released and on the 30th day everyone rested. Or at least pretended to rest. At least that's what they told their bosses. And the Lord said Aye and it was good!"

Upvote 0
@ Viperboy have you seen anything come through Verizon than can collaborate the Best Buy info we have received? Thanks.

Long time lurker first time poster here.

I believe this is a good date because someone posted that a certain gadget blog is getting one to review. If you notice that same Gadget blog has suddenly stopped posting anything about the incredible. That indicates to me they either signed a NDA or don't want to risk pissing Verizon off and not getting their review phone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones