• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, married 10 years, but my wife and friends have come to expect this of me. When the N1 was released and I saw it was coming to VZW I had it as my profile pic. Just a way of building excitement. I've already had 7 posts asking about it from people that had NO IDEA it was coming.
Haha nice, if my wife caught me doing that...Well I don't know what she would do...Perhaps its time to test the water

Upvote 0
Can you explain what the different classes mean in the memory card? Will you really see a difference between class 4 and 3 on your phone?
Class determines the speed. Class 2 is like 2Mb/s, class 4 is 4Mb/s, and class 6 is 6Mb/s.

If you plan on just using the Microsd card for just music and videos, class 2 will be enough. If you want to store apps on the Microsd card via apps2sd, you NEED a class 6 card or you will experience slow-downs when loading etc..

Reactions: Hockey152
Upvote 0
Does anyone know if it is possible to move my user custom dictionary from my BlackBerry to the Incredible? I hate the thought of having to manually enter in all the terms and abbreviations I have added to the dictionary.

Also, anyone know the best Twitter app for Android?

Thanks ya'll!

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS DEVICE!

Upvote 0
Since its very related to the Incredible and people around here seem to know quite a bit I'll ask:

Anonimac (or anyone in the know): What the heck happened to the Nexus One? I am now leaning towards the Incredible since it actually has a release date.... but, the Nexus One has been promised since January and there hasn't been any news on it at all lately.

It's as if it dropped off the face of the Earth. Why the lack in any updates or news at all?

Wrong thread, but i'd say it's just a matter of time...any week now.

Upvote 0
wrong! :p

btw, I got the reference and you stink! ;)

My first post here and have been lurking for a few weeks just reading up on this phone. I have nothing new to add but would like to say that with all the new information that's been available the last few days, the name COULD actually change I still think. What we've seen is now a users manual, but that doesn't mean it's THE FINAL manual that's actually going to ship with the phone. You won't know that until it's in your hands. Also, there still hasn't been any REAL pictures, a confirmed release date by Verizon naming the "Incredible" as such. Even the Best Buy stuff didn't show any pictures of the incredible which you would think would be very prominent in their advertising if it were truly ready to go.

I have little doubt the phone will come to fruition by the end of the month and I do think the photoshopped image is probably pretty close, but until Verizon announces it specifically with it's name and it's exact specs, we're still all speculating. Just my $0.02. I'll go back to lurking now :)

Upvote 0
$25-30 for a 16gb micro sd
New Micro SD HC 16 GB by SanDisk - eBay (item 110516166230 end time Apr-05-10 20:16:59 PDT)
The Card is legit and he seller is too so i would recommend buying from him and if you want an higher class(no reason from my point of view)
TOPRAM 16GB 16G microSD microSDHC SDHC Class 4 Card 1A - eBay (item 230445733470 end time May-04-10 15:37:14 PDT)

TOPRAM 16GB 16G microSD microSDHC Card HTC Pro Class6 - eBay (item 230454285194 end time Apr-24-10 14:24:59 PDT)
So the most you would pay is $60 for an 16gb microsd card and you can just get two class twos for 50-60 dollars and swipe em out if you want 32gb

Upvote 0
Steven58 feels guilty. He feels as if he should get his daughter an Incredible to replace her BB curve. She likes keyboards though. Decisions.

kveld3 feels jealous and is wondering if rather than let him date her daughter, Steven would rather just adopt kveld3. He is already out of school, so it could be a win win situation. No college tuition for Steven, free Incredible for kveld from his "dad".

Thoughts?:D

Upvote 0
Have sent a message to him just in case he is legit. Seems more reputable than some of the trolls there recently seeking attention:

jeremydallas Getting to play with an HTC Incredible at VzW offices. It's Incredible!!! #HTC #Incredible #Verizon #HTCIncredible
17 minutes ago from TwitBird iPhone

http://twitter.com/jeremydallas

Reactions: energyguy78
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones