• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay incredible people. I went to my local Verizon store today and Fedex was there. They had pulled a half pallet of boxes to the back door and was unloading them. There was another half pallet on the truck with a redish/pinkish plastic shrink wrapped around them. Probably for another store. The boxes were not very big.

I then went in the store and there was several workers there today. The front entrance has a worker greeting you when you come in. She asked me if I was looking for a phone and I said sure. I pulled out the equipment guide with HTC Incredible ADR 6300 on it. She said that she had not heard of it and the Gentleman working next to her said that one is coming out this month. I went over where the Eris was the other day and they have moved it from their main feature section. I started counting the workers and they had 16 today and the most I ever see in there is 6.

While playing with the Eris the lady that waited on me headed over to the manager and said I had equipment sheet for the Incredible and the manager told her that is the HTC phone. Then two other workers joined in on the computer they was at. The one worker Bo knows me and they started whispering stuff that I couldn't make out. They looked something up and seemed like they got nervous and would not look or talk to me after that. You thought I had a virus. Verizon must have them all scared. All I can say is it was a weird feeling I had but I was excited as H*ll from the way they was acting.

Below is photo from Fedex truck today taken at 2:07PM. Pixie06 on this forum can confirm this is the Verzion store because we are from the same town.

Man, I continue to love all of these little vzw stories you guys share. Thanks for another great story (AND PICTURE OMG!!)

Upvote 0
So what are we thinking the 6 new devices will be?

The 2 Microsoft Pink phones, the Samsung Reality, the new Blackberry tour, the Incredible, and ???? The N1? A usb modem?

Isn't there supposed to be a new BB Bold that is released about the same time?

Nevermind: just found out that the new Bold = the new Tour

Upvote 0
Okay incredible people. I went to my local Verizon store today and Fedex was there. They had pulled a half pallet of boxes to the back door and was unloading them. There was another half pallet on the truck with a redish/pinkish plastic shrink wrapped around them. Probably for another store. The boxes were not very big.

I then went in the store and there was several workers there today. The front entrance has a worker greeting you when you come in. She asked me if I was looking for a phone and I said sure. I pulled out the equipment guide with HTC Incredible ADR 6300 on it. She said that she had not heard of it and the Gentleman working next to her said that one is coming out this month. I went over where the Eris was the other day and they have moved it from their main feature section. I started counting the workers and they had 16 today and the most I ever see in there is 6.

While playing with the Eris the lady that waited on me headed over to the manager and said I had equipment sheet for the Incredible and the manager told her that is the HTC phone. Then two other workers joined in on the computer they was at. The one worker Bo knows me and they started whispering stuff that I couldn't make out. They looked something up and seemed like they got nervous and would not look or talk to me after that. You thought I had a virus. Verizon must have them all scared. All I can say is it was a weird feeling I had but I was excited as H*ll from the way they was acting.

Below is photo from Fedex truck today taken at 2:07PM. Pixie06 on this forum can confirm this is the Verzion store because we are from the same town.

Ok, you KNOW those Verizon folks were over there looking at corporate warning memos about HTC Incredible stalkers.

"Warning, do not discuss...on pain of DEATH...any information regarding the Incredible with anyone seen lurking around the store counting clerks and taking pictures of FedEx trucks. These are forumites from androidforums.com, and are considered un-armed, non-dangerous, but very annoying! Lock up all memos, post guards around the delivery entrance, and thoroughly check the restrooms for hidden forumites before leaving store." LOL :p

Upvote 0
Yes, you should be able to do it. I do it all the time with my family plan.

In fact, I'm doing it with the Incredible. You don't have to complicate it so much though. Just tell them you have an upgrade available on a different line, and you'd like to use it to purchase the Incredible, but that you'd like to activate the line for your droid.

The consequence of this is that you will be renewing the contract on the older phone line.

(example: my grandma's line is ready for an upgrade. She doesn't want/need a new phone. So I will be renewing her contract, but I will be getting the new phone)

So wait, does that mean that the contract on your line does NOT renew, leaving your current future upgrade date intact?

My line is eligible for upgrade on Sept 1st, but I'm using my mom's NE2 to get the Incredible. Will my line keep that Sept 1st date?

Upvote 0
Hey Everyone... I've been reading for a while and I have a Storm 1 and am excited to upgrade to the Incredible when its release. However, There is one thing that is making me even more excited. A possible price drop???

Check out the image below and let me know what you think!!

One is the actual VerizonWireless site, and the other is the testman site.

compare.jpg

Thanks!!!

Upvote 0
Hey Everyone... I've been reading for a while and I have a Storm 1 and am excited to upgrade to the Incredible when its release. However, There is one thing that is making me even more excited. A possible price drop???

Check out the image below and let me know what you think!!

One is the actual VerizonWireless site, and the other is the testman site.

View attachment 2907

Thanks!!!

Very old news...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones