• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is basing that on the N1 having some sort of shared pixel technology where it does not use a r/g/b in each pixel...it uses alternating version of 2 pixels and one is twice as big....

I do not know how that looks compared to the eris that i had...but i hated the eris screen...it was blurry and weak.

If the incredible screen isn't alot better than the eris i too will be waiting on the iPhone.

PS... why is it when i try to post here i get a pop up window asking me to save the php file????:mad::mad::mad:

This is the one thing that MIGHT make me wait...however, it's easy to do that with a Droid.

Upvote 0
The one by the letter N looks more like a camera but who knows. I am just glad to finally have a date.

vzw-google-htc--albums-incredible-picture997-verizonfrontcamera.jpg
It wasn't in the user manuel, so it's a no go on the camera.

Upvote 0
So your agreeing im a troll. How in any way am I ? I was just expressing my opinion. Im on Verizon and I dont ever plan on switch to At@t or get an iPhone. I hate Apple and its way of business. The iPhone OS= Shit to me. If anyone read my post correctly they would have found out I said similar spec. I didn't say I want the iPhone. I dont see a problem with wanting something I want. I dont feel like spending allot of money and then having buyer remorse cause something just came out with what I was looking for. Ive read this forum from day one. Id have to be crazy staying here for this long to be a troll. Dont compare me to radio.

go away. leave me alone. I don't want to talk about. Phases. Phases and twospirits (sporks) would love to chat with you.

Upvote 0
No, I don't work for Costco, thats a SURE bet. I stopped there while running errands and asked how they would try to convince me to buy from them in lieu of Verizon. The answer was "Costco will give you free activation and a free accessory bundle"
Gotcha! Thanks. I wish SOMEONE could answer the rebate question from Coscto, though. Instant or mail in?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Upvote 0
damn i shoot myself in the leg, sleep for a couple of days and BAM all this new info gets leaked out. its taking me forever to catch up. i didnt even get to see the stage page untill about 10 minutes ago. but at least someone took a screen shot of it. now i really cant wait for this phone to come out.

And we're even more appreciative that you took time to read all the way through and not ask for the magical username/password.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
The announcement won't happen during the draft. They might run their first ads during the draft, but it would be announced through a press release, or a press conference.

"With the first pick of the 2010 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select.... the HTC Droid Incredible!" :D:D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones