• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Jelly Bean Update

AlwaysSmile

Jun 4, 2012
Anybody knows or heard a word about Jelly Bean to be released officially from Samsung to the Galaxy Reverb???
Before the release some websites claimed that this phone will get a official Jelly Bean update but didn't hear anything about it since!
So if anybody heard anything please post it here!
Thanks

I have my VM Reverb asking that I update the system. This is the LK2 Software Update. I just got the phone yesterday and I was planning on rooting it, but now I am worried if I update it will close the ability to root the phone. If I don't update it I am worried the it is some fix for some problem with the phone. Anyone have any info?

Upvote 0
I have my VM Reverb asking that I update the system. This is the LK2 Software Update. I just got the phone yesterday and I was planning on rooting it, but now I am worried if I update it will close the ability to root the phone. If I don't update it I am worried the it is some fix for some problem with the phone. Anyone have any info?

You're still able to root after updating.

Upvote 0
I don't think Virgin has ever released a new ROM for it's phones. Not part of it's (cheap) business model.

Yeah, there was one system update by Virgin that I know of, it was for the HTC Wildfire, which if anyone recognizes the phone, they probably know that by the time the system update came out owners were pretty screwed as far as internal memory- as in not even enough to install the update!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones