• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OFFICIAL Specs of the Increidible Leaked from BGR

andrew53517

Android Enthusiast
Oct 31, 2009
HTC Incredible specs Boy Genius Report

I know we've had the specs out for a while, if mods want, close this thread. But I guess these are the OFFICIAL specs from Verizon themselves. I don't know if there's any difference. Just thought I post this to see what you guys see in difference. Lock it up if its another thread. But still an easy to see chart..

Upvote 0
I posted this in the "official thread", but they were too busy BSing to pay attention. I think this is new info, or atleast updated from what we saw a week ago.

It mentions the 8GB of storage, 512 for both ROM & RAM instead of 576. It mentions Flash lite, Google OTA, & Sense with Google Experience. It also mentions Visual Voicemail, which I think was omitted from the last one, but doesn't mention FM Radio. Nothing we didn't already know, but it is new.

Upvote 0
I posted this in the "official thread", but they were too busy BSing to pay attention. I think this is new info, or atleast updated from what we saw a week ago.

It mentions the 8GB of storage, 512 for both ROM & RAM instead of 576. It mentions Flash lite, Google OTA, & Sense with Google Experience. It also mentions Visual Voicemail, which I think was omitted from the last one, but doesn't mention FM Radio. Nothing we didn't already know, but it is new.

That was posted here last week along with the user guide.

Upvote 0
I saw this on BGR earlier and thought it was something different. When I saw it, I was like WTF, this is old news. BGR used to be able to get the insider info early, but now they are just like any other phone blog.

Kind of proves that if you want Incredible related information, the gadget blogs are not where it is at, but rather right here is where the good info is released.

Upvote 0
Funny. On one side it says MicroSD up to 32gb and on the other side it says MicroSD up to 16gb... :thinking:

The reason for that is because Verizon's Equipment Guide has a search feature where you can check various features and search the device list for matching features, which is why it says MicroSD, MicroSD up to 32gb and MicroSD up to 16gb.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones