• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Verizon Home or Car Dock $20 from VZW website

Yeah I was one of those skeptical cheapos who opted out of initially purchasing either of the two....partly because of recent apps like dockrunner and the new clock apk that's out.....but after seeing the new price after a little discount and after countless failed make shift bootleg docks I decided to take the plunge.......its amazing what $10 does on the impression of a simple mind lol lol ......but hey if you do the math....you can getboth for ten dollars more than the price of one......works out great.....and its the official one from vzw....which means you buy it before 4pm and its at your house literally the next day.......just awesome.....enjoy folks!!

Upvote 0
You can also get both the charging cradle and the vehicle mount PLUS the vehicle charger for 49.99 or something like that (35% off discount will not apply to the price). It is about $10-$11 more expensive than the the cradle and mount separate. If you need the charger, not a bad deal, but I am sure most people who need(ed) one already purchased.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones