• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ok, so I left for the Mytouch 4g...

Madwolf27

Feb 20, 2010
I loved my slide in the beginning. After a few weeks I would get errors which would get worse and worse until I restored factory. Twice is just went completely insane upon start, 100's of errors and space errors, like it had suddenly filled up overnight. I also hated the space issues, having to uninstall this to install that etc. Rooting was my only other option til the new phones. Decided I wanted the ghz proc over the keyboard and...

WOW. I think I'm in love.

Anyway, I sent the slide back for a replacement. The wife has it now. So far so good. Feels more solid, no creakies, keyboard has no wiggle and, so far, no problems for her. We'll see.

Its nice. I so love the 4g and the portable hotspot. Ive installed every app I even remotely have interest in an still have 800mb free for apps. The apps2sd helps too for the apps that have it.

800MB ...thats a number my slide would never see. i have around 1150MBs left of space. havent even put a dent in this device yet. @Trav2001 youtube is full of reviews/unboxings. if your looking to make the switch i can guarantee you, you wont be dissapointed. unless a physical kbd is a MUST

Upvote 0
Its nice. I so love the 4g and the portable hotspot. Ive installed every app I even remotely have interest in an still have 800mb free for apps. The apps2sd helps too for the apps that have it.

WOW! Well I just bought the MT3GS a few weeks back, well I shouldn't say bought. It was a replacement since my BH2 was having major fits. But I'm loving this phone a lot! Best I've had in years.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones