• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Old & dangerous LOL

I am retired and travel in Asia a bit. Last time I was over there, I carried a laptop, all the shit, 2 cameras, 2 phones and the combined weight with all the chargers was ten kilos. As soon as I got home, I researched smart phones and bought an HTC Desire Z. Well then the fun started. I had to load the bloody thing and get it working. I bought it outright and using an Amaysim SIM, I had no one to set up my phone. It took me two days, and I have at least got half of it working.:)
So that is how I finished up here, looking at all the issues and help from all the postings. I am not sure I will contribute much more than stupid questions, but that can make all you Gen "Y"s feel superior, LOL
Fear not, my three children do that all the time.
So, thanks in advance for all the help;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones