• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Old stickies?

Good lord, yes, and unstuck! Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Agreed it is not needed anymore, at least as a sticky lol
Great! It's kind of sad letting go of old stuff, but everything eventually becomes a relic.

Like my seventy pound monitor that's been in my garage for years. It's gone! Got picked up today. Oh, I shed a tear or two...but it was time.

:D :D

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
the days when you had to put in your thread titles "Not Dialup Friendly" if there was too much content such as images or videos within. Either that or you had to hide them in bb code.
Newsgroups that would rip you a new one if you inadvertently posted binaries in it.

Downloading high-resolution images from JPL/NASA with a 2400-baud modem; set it to download an image, then leave, do some shopping, grab a bite to eat, come back--with fingers crossed that there'd been no hiccups aborting the download--then gaze at the amazing image.

Aw, the good old days...

Reactions: ocnbrze and JAy3001
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones