• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

older version of USAA?

does anyone know where i can get version 2.2 of USAA mobile banking? i updated the 2.2 to a 2.3 which i dont like.
thanx.

How long ago was the app updated? I have been using the USAA app since it was first released, and the last update I remember only added a quick login option, was there something else that changed that you didn't like?

Upvote 0
How long ago was the app updated? I have been using the USAA app since it was first released, and the last update I remember only added a quick login option, was there something else that changed that you didn't like?
the last update was a few weeks ago. it added little over a mb worth of junk like searching to buy a car,and a few other things.

Upvote 0
the last update was a few weeks ago. it added little over a mb worth of junk like searching to buy a car,and a few other things.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that update. I never use that stuff, even when I bought a car last week. But no I don't have an apk for the older version. Did you try a google search for the version you want to see if you could download it anywhere?

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, I forgot about that update. I never use that stuff, even when I bought a car last week. But no I don't have an apk for the older version. Did you try a google search for the version you want to see if you could download it anywhere?
i did try, still cant find it. some sites are describing the 2.2 but then once i click on them, it takes me to the 2.3 download.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones