• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Oneplus One stuck at 00%

I replaced my OPO's battery, and now it shows the "battery too low charge before power on !" screen, after a couple of minutes it goes away just to show the charging icon stuck at 00%.

It may sometimes boot while plugged in, but won't charge, and turns off immediately after being disconnected.

I can also access cyanogenmod recovery.

Hold power & volume + button simultaneously for 15 second and then plug it in the charger ! Even I am 1+1 user and I faced this issue about 4 months ago ! Same thing happened with my nexus 7 also . I followed this procedure and my phone came back alive ..

Upvote 0
I did what you said, my phone turned on as soon as the Low Battery warning went off. But again, the phone says it is at 0% and not charging.

CAM00054.jpgCAM00055.jpg CAM00056.jpg

Upvote 0
Sorry for taking this long to answer. Well, I connected my phone to a samsung charger, and the result is the same, the phone turns on/accesses recovery, but the battery indicator is stuck in 0%.

Also, when I left the phone plugged in overnight (I forgot to disconnect it), the next day, it wouldn't give haptic response. I disconnected and tried connecting it back again after a few hours, and it would show the low battery warning as always.

Upvote 0
Hey man, looks like you and I are in the same boat. I have the same problem, my one plus one will not hold a charge and its not the battery ( I have a spare one plus with a cracked screen and tested both battery's and they both hold a charge). I think it might be the control circuit from the motherboard that might be damaged.

Upvote 0
Hey man, looks like you and I are in the same boat. I have the same problem, my one plus one will not hold a charge and its not the battery ( I have a spare one plus with a cracked screen and tested both battery's and they both hold a charge). I think it might be the control circuit from the motherboard that might be damaged.

I got a new battery and the problem persists.

What can I do in case of motherboard damage?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones