• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help OP3T bluetooth issue

Hi all

I got a new oneplus 3t and i'm having trouble connecting it to my car using the bluetooth.
When i try to pair them i get a popup asking me to enter the pin code but the popup closes almost instantly before i even get the chance to enter the pin.
I was able to connect with other devices without pin code, i tried to clean the blutooth cache but that didn't work.
If someone experienced that before please help me.
Thank you very much

Don't know if I can offer a sure fire solution. All I can say is that this is not that unusual. I have a OnePlus 3T. My car is a Citroen C3 Picasso about 5 years old. I had to try pairing for about 2 hours solid going round in a circle entering and entering the code. Eventually it took and it connects allbeit it takes longer than any other device I have. I think car manufacturers aren't up to the mark in this type of connectivity especially if the car is a few years old. As software like Android Auto is built into newer cars I think that life will get better in this regard. I've not had any issues with other devices and my phone other than the normal limitations of Bluetooth. Persevere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones