• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BandOfBrothers

Mar 19, 2016
One of the bug bears that I've had with my phones is open tab refreshes of internet pages.

i.e. Start some work on an open post and then open up other tabs to research and on returning to the open post with work ongoing it can Refresh and lose the work.

Is this a non issue on the Samsung s7 Edge ?

One of the bug bears that I've had with my phones is open tab refreshes of internet pages.

i.e. Start some work on an open post and then open up other tabs to research and on returning to the open post with work ongoing it can Refresh and lose the work.

Is this a non issue on the Samsung s7 Edge ?
I've found it does fairly well with this,definitely improved upon last year's S6/Note 5 when they 1st hit the market.
It may close if you have a boatload of items open,but,so far,it's kept recents right where I left 'em.....

The best phones I've seen for this is the HTC M7M8/M9,you can seemingly keep an infinite amount of items open,but,within their browser,that max is 18 pages,still not too bad within a browser....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones