• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Opera Mini problem.. Please Help

OrKo

Android Expert
Feb 20, 2011
Boynton Beach, Fl
I'm running one of PG's CM7.1 roms, I installed Opera Mini but when I go to open/run it it's telling me it can't connect to the internet and for me to check my settings. I've checked my settings and don't see anything set that would prevent the app from accessing the web. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Should I maybe try d/lding an earlier version of the app?

I'm running one of PG's CM7.1 roms, I installed Opera Mini but when I go to open/run it it's telling me it can't connect to the internet and for me to check my settings. I've checked my settings and don't see anything set that would prevent the app from accessing the web. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Should I maybe try d/lding an earlier version of the app?

lol I was having that issue a couple days ago, then realized I forgot to pay my bill. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones