• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Optimus C Fastboot

cricketguy

Lurker
Jul 6, 2011
So I thought I would be cool and try to run a custom rom on my phone, I will admit I did very little research and didnt realize until afterwards that rom manager is not my friend. I'm really just trying to see if there is a way to get my phone back to life.

My phone powers on and i get the

Fastbook mode started
udc_start()

anyway to fix this or do I need to have my phone swapped out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

So I thought I would be cool and try to run a custom rom on my phone, I will admit I did very little research and didnt realize until afterwards that rom manager is not my friend. I'm really just trying to see if there is a way to get my phone back to life.

My phone powers on and i get the

Fastbook mode started
udc_start()

anyway to fix this or do I need to have my phone swapped out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Take a look at this thread, I hope it helps!

Upvote 0
Nah somebody just flames the guy for making this stupid mistake and gets himself kicked off the forums but he never gives any kind of answer on if there is a fix or not.

That guy is me.I'm Tom,and I don't appear to be banned.Mods saw my view.I'm also THE SCENE DEV FOR THIS PHONE. The only one whos released anything for it.

Check the verified developer status next time :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones