• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

optimus g ls970 wont boot solid red light

zim 107

Lurker
Jun 21, 2014
hello i have an LG optimus G ls970 and the phone will not boot i have taken it apart and disconnected the power,ive tried doing the power button and volume reset menu and nothing the phone will not boot and when the phone is plugged in the red light will turn on and stay solid untill i turn it off ive tried all these with ti plugged in and unplugged and with the phone plugged in with battery unplugged as well ive tried connecting to my pc but it doesnt recognize anything being plugged in the screen stays black no lights at all besides the red light =/ what can i do about this i really need the info thats on the board (built in memory) it has to many pictures that i HAVE to have and is there any way i can fix this or have it sent in to have the chip extracted and info pulled off? plz help and thanks for your time everyone this is a pain X'[

I bricked mine 6 weeks after I got it. Sprint wouldn't fix it. I found this solution and got it to work again. You'll have to use your computer with the image file to flash if with. As long as you can get your phone in download mode you can fix it.
I use hotmail at my user name.
It won't let me post the link for how to fix it.
Its on xd developers. E- mail me for the link

I'm on hotmail and user name talon1812.
You'll figure it out. I'll send you the link and instructions. Its a little complicated but you can fix it.

Frank

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones