• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order Status for those who order online on sprint last night

UPS just now recognized the tracking number but all it says is in transit. No delivery time yet. Also the service says "ground". I thought it was suppose to be next day? But it is coming from Louisville, KY and that is only 182 miles from me or about 3 hrs. So maybe they put it ground cause they new it would get to me in 1 day.

How does your tracking number look like?

Upvote 0
Yes UPS does deliver on Saturdays. I have gotten a bunch of stuff in the past year on Saturday. Depends on if Sprint chooses the Saturday shipping (which I'm sure they did not).

I called sprint earlier this week to see if i can get the phone on saturday but they said no because their "default" shipping method is UPS and they told me they do not ship saturdays. I'm guessing they didn't choose saturday shipping. I am one of the lucky ones that got USPS shipping. From past experiences, only fedex home delivery delivers on saturday and I have ordered plenttttttttttttttttttttttttttty of stuff. :D

Weird how i never got a saturday shipping for ups :(

Upvote 0
I called sprint earlier this week to see if i can get the phone on saturday but they said no because their "default" shipping method is UPS and they told me they do not ship saturdays. I'm guessing they didn't choose saturday shipping. I am one of the lucky ones that got USPS shipping. From past experiences, only fedex home delivery delivers on saturday and I have ordered plenttttttttttttttttttttttttttty of stuff. :D

Weird how i never got a saturday shipping for ups :(

Yeah they would have to choose (and pay for) Saturday shipping which is a little more expensive

Upvote 0
Ordered last night 910Pacific

Got message that they needed more info. faxed them info this afternoon.

Now shows up as "Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you."

Is this the last status step before shipping?

Upvote 0
Tracking Number:1ZX8WXXXXXXXXXXXX
icn_help_blue.gif

Type:packageService:NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 06/04/2010 9:53 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
06/04/2010 9:41 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/04/2010 9:38 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Upvote 0

Now shows up as "Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you."

No, it should say it is processing in the warehouse before it ships.

Upvote 0
I placed my order 12:05am EST, kept checking status through the morning till it said they needed validation to complete my order and to call I called around 10:30am confirmed everything and was told I'd get an email with my tracking # in a couple hrs. well it's 11:09pm EST and it still says "Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery" Damnit!!

Upvote 0

Seems like you should contact sprint, they need more info from you and your order will definitely not make it monday or tuesday.....

Upvote 0
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/07/2010.

Tracking Number:1ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Scheduled Delivery Date:06/07/2010
Shipped To: CHICAGO, IL
US Shipped/Billed On:06/04/2010
Type:package
Service:GROUND
Weight:1.10 Lbs

WOOT!!!!! I will check this again in the morning and would not be surprised with a status of out for delivery, one can hope right? Reality is that I will plan on Monday delivery. Kinda sucks, I am out of town on business tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday night so no Evo for me till then.

Upvote 0
I placed my order 12:05am EST, kept checking status through the morning till it said they needed validation to complete my order and to call I called around 10:30am confirmed everything and was told I'd get an email with my tracking # in a couple hrs. well it's 11:09pm EST and it still says "Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery" Damnit!!

Mine was the same way, the next thing will be your tracking number, hang in there!!

Reactions: ajbrickyard
Upvote 0
Never got an email, but the website updated with my tracking number:

Location Date Local Time DescriptionWhat's This?
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 06/04/2010 9:53 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
06/04/2010 9:41 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/04/2010 9:38 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

doubt that will get to vermont before monday at the earliest, at least i have an tracking number though

Upvote 0
Seems like you should contact sprint, they need more info from you and your order will definitely not make it monday or tuesday.....

hrm.. yeah i wasn't counting on mon/tue anymore =(

however i contacted them earlier and faxed all the info..

this status is actually diff from the previous one.. previously it said "sprint needs more info. will be contacting you"

so i think i'm done with that phaes at least

Upvote 0
Wow that was FAST. Ordered early and looks like it will be any minute :D I have recieved things befor on saturdays through UPS!!
First post/first HTC Phone. Really cant wait. Going to be nice to ditch the 3gs...

San antonio, tx, us 06/05/20106:15 a.m.arrival scan
louisville, ky, us 06/05/20105:01 a.m.departure scan
louisville, ky, us 06/04/20109:53 p.m.arrival scan
06/04/20109:41 p.m.departure scan
06/04/20109:38 p.m.origin scan us
06/04/201011:43 p.m.billing information received

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones