• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ordering soon to start :O

I kept refreshing in a Chrome and Firefox browser. Ordered mine at 3:15 and completed. 16 GB shipping in 1-2 weeks (or so it says).

You have to keep refreshing - it kept kicking me out but I stayed with it for about 10 mins or so.

It better be worth it....

Did this... finally got it to show up in the cart... then "proceed" get me a yellow bar saying, "due to high demand your order could not be processed"

Upvote 0
Did this... finally got it to show up in the cart... then "proceed" get me a yellow bar saying, "due to high demand your order could not be processed"

I got that, too - and "PROCEED" would get grayed out.

But then I would hit refresh in the browser (and "PROCEED" goes back to blue) and then would hit "PROCEED" again until I achieved success.

Believe me, it took maybe 20-30 tries before it finally worked.

And, like I already said, it better be worth it...

Reactions: RaLeX
Upvote 0
It's still becoming available sporadically (every about 15th refresh), problem is I've only once gotten it to show up in the cart (usually it just says ooops), and that one time it was taken out of my cart before i could complete the order.

When the order button does pop up, it says 4-5 weeks on the 8gb and 1-2 weeks on 16gb.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones