• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OTA on 2.1 leaked

To the OP, yes this is a repost. No worries.

And on that note this is why I did not make a new thread to give you all some news I just received.

I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep. I had to call because for the first time my wife is having the dialer lag/silent/phone force closed issues. The first thing I was asked was if we received the new software update, and before I could answer her she said yes we did. She said it was sent to us OTA yesterday. When I asked her to explain she said that she could see that both of our phones were sent the OTA yesterday and we would have received the notification....however, we are both running the leak, v3, so we never got any OTA notification.

Take it for what it's worth, looks like we (leakers) wont be getting the OTA. But perhaps we will if what NZ says is true when a patch comes out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones