1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Our Groceries app, not syncing

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DaBudMan, Jul 15, 2011.

1. DaBudMan

DaBudMan Newbie
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    Ky
    Im having trouble getting this app to syn between my Evo and my wifes Evo Shift. Not sure what im doing wrong. I set it up first on my phone, then sent a request from her phone to share mine, but its not syncing. Any ideas??

Advertisement

2. sitlet

None

Apr 11, 2010
    Do you have a data connection on each phone? Are you sure the login information is correct?

3. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert
    None

Dec 6, 2009
    You have to approve the list sharing request. I didn't see you mentioning this in your OP.

IIRC I had to request list sharing even on my device (first to be set up and the master list) but maybe I'm just thinking of the time that I had to reload the app after loading another ROM. Though looking at my list sharing settings, it does say "Enter the same email address on all phones".

Make sure that both devices say "You are currently using xxx@xxxx.xxx's grocery list" where xxx@xxxx.xxx is the same email address.

DaBudMan likes this.
  4. DaBudMan

DaBudMan Newbie
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    Ky
    I think i have it fixed. I just requested it on my phone as well, and i think that fixed it. will know when i get home and check wifes phone. Seems odd you would have to request the phone it originated on.