• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Outgoing and Incoming calls not working!

I've had my Droid for two months now, and I've never had a major problem until now. Every time I dial an outgoing number, it apparently connects to the line I'm trying to reach, but I can't hear their phone ringing, I can't hear the numbers being dialed, and worst of all, I can't hear their voice! When I speak, all I hear in my ear is my own voice talking back to me. Also, incoming calls are not working. I can reach my voicemail just fine, and people can leave me voicemails, but there is no ringtone when people call. I don't have a missed call notification or anything, just a voicemail message. I shut my phone off completely, and then rebooted it, but that didn't fix anything. I thought it might have been due to my battery being low, but it's now at 100% and still not working. Anyone have any advice one what else to try?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones