• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook Calendar Help with exchange

flyfisher22

Lurker
Dec 22, 2009
I sync my out look calendar to my Motorola Droid via an exchange server. Is there a calendar app that will pull across the color labels the way I have them set on my desktop? I can get all of the appointmentments but I loose the color labeling on all of the apps that I have tried. TIA for your help!

Cam

I guess it's not the fault of Outlook or the phone's calendar, just the sync program. Take a look at MyPhoneExplorer, that's what I use to sync Outlook with my DHD, as I "think" (and don't quote me on this!) they may have enabled this with their latest version. Not sure as I never use colours.

Dave

Looks like MyPhoneExplorer requires the phone to be plugged in? I am looking for something that will work via my OWA account. Maybe I am not understaning what you are saying? I know others at work with BB's have the colors pull from their work computers to their phones via the wireless sync.

Cam

Upvote 0
Looks like MyPhoneExplorer requires the phone to be plugged in? I am looking for something that will work via my OWA account. Maybe I am not understaning what you are saying? I know others at work with BB's have the colors pull from their work computers to their phones via the wireless sync.

Cam
With MyPhoneExplorer you can choose to do do the sync via USB cable or wireless. I do mine wireless, as I hate cables.

Upvote 0

Cam

Yep, like Usta I use MPE via a wifi link. Not sure what you mean by 'OWA' .... ? :thinking:

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones