• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

overdue telus htc desire delivery and have not received it yet

minzer

Aug 8, 2010
i ordered an htc desire from the telus website about 8 days ago, i live in canada, and i have not received my package yet. it says that they deliver it to the person within 3-5 business days, so far it has been 6. i sent an email asking for the status of my order and a tracking number, to the correct email address, last night, and i still have no reply as of this afternoon.

does anyone know if telus is reliable at delivery?
has anyone had this happen?
how long does it usually take?

a company called purolator or ats is supposed to deliver it to me by truck, obviously

I am waiting too. It's pushing a week and no update yet. They are supposed to send a tracking number and if I don't see it Monday, I will call back and rattle some pots and pans.

By the way... I had to call to update my order info and the wait on hold was horrendous. My experience so far would prevent me from EVER going into a contract with them.

Upvote 0
I am waiting too. It's pushing a week and no update yet. They are supposed to send a tracking number and if I don't see it Monday, I will call back and rattle some pots and pans.

By the way... I had to call to update my order info and the wait on hold was horrendous. My experience so far would prevent me from EVER going into a contract with them.

ok i sent them 2 emails asking about the status of my desire, and they finally replied saying my order has been proccessed on tuesday august 17th, and to allow 2 more days for delivery, so it means i will probly see it on monday. hope you get yours soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones