• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MasterCylinder

Apr 4, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Ola Droidnicks!

MasterCylinder here with my new Samsung Galaxy S3, my first smart phone. And after years of looking down my nose at everyone obsessed with their smart phones, screen zombies I've called them, and not wanting to give up the convenience of my LG Chocolate, (though texting was NOT convenient, and the camera sucked) I've become one. I must've been bitten by one.

After having my MP3 player stolen out of my car, I tried to buy one but found only a few expensive options. So, I reluctantly strolled over to the phones and saw an S3 with the live wallpaper of the windmills and went gaga. Now I'm as much of an addict as everyone else.

If you can identify the source of my username, you get a sombrero!:smokingsomb:

Ciao!

MC

Are you that evil cartoon character? I mean your screen name... :D
Felix the Cat, the wonderful wonderful cat!

Welcome to the Forums! :) Bunch of us 'screen zombies' running around in here, bumping in to things. lol

Enjoy your stay! Jump in and make some waves! :p

edit: Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks!

edit the second: smoothed it up a bit. :) I was all caught up in the, I know, I know, moment. Lol

Upvote 0
Ah, Dustwun77, you win the Sombrero
We-dont-need-no-stinkin-badges.jpg

Master Cylinder was a strange machine/robot/evil doer of some kind. Here he has Felix and Poindexter in his claws:

40f_131654a371.jpg

Now, if you can guess the source of the sombrero image, you win a Machete!

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
Esta bien!

This unsavory character was a ruthless and very entertaining bandido in the movie "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" starring Humphrey Bogart, Walter Huston, the famous acting father of the director of this film, John Huston.)

Known as "Gold Hat" to the miners, at the end of the movie, he is used by fate to exact justice on the character Bogart plays, for he has just, in a near psychotic frenzy, shot his partner and left him for dead, and took all of the gold the three of them had been mining under great hardship.

As Bogie tries to take the pack mules hiding gold dust out of the mountains to town, they come across "Gold Hat" and one of his friends, who had tried to storm the miners camp but were out gunned earlier in the movie, who are lurking on the road in the desert. They claim to be authorities and need to search his mules. Bogie asks for their badges, to which Gold Hat replies:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" This is commonly misquoted, according to Wikipedia to what is popularly known: "Badges! Badges! We don't need no stinkin' badges!" He then puts a bullet in Bogie's back.

In the end, looking for guns amongst the burros packs, these mindless scoundrels end up pouring all of the gold dust out on the desert sand, shortly to wind up digging their own graves.

However, it means that no one wins the "Machete!"

Machete-Movie.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones