• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pathetic CS - not honoring promise!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out my employee benefit page and we get a 23% discount from Sprint! Totally wish we were near the end of our contracts right now. Hopefully we still have that same relationship with them in a year or so when I'm free to go with any carrier. Unless, of course, we determine that Sprint's just doesn't cover where the wife and I live/work.

Upvote 0
It's official - will eagerly await the day when I can cancel all lines and be done with VZW for good. I just got a call from the rep who e-mailed me back and her request to have the unlimited data plan added to the line was denied.

Seriously - I have nothing else to ask from them other then to keep my billing correct for the remaining months.

Upvote 0
Where I have no coverage, pay extra for 4G, and don't get a 20% employee discount? I'll pass. Though I wouldn't mind Sprint's phone selection.

Sprint roams on Verizon, so if you have Verizon in your area you'll have coverage with Sprint too. Sprint also offers employee discounts, usually greater than what VZ gives. What do you mean pay extra for 4G?

Upvote 0
I've removed off topic posts. Additionally, since this issue seems to have come to conclusion, I no longer see the point of keeping the thread open. Please start other issues in new threads. If anyone disagrees, please feel free to send me a PM. I always check them and am a flexible person and a good listener.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones