• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People waiting for backordered EVO, raise you hand.

Shouldn't be as bad as the the Inc, tft screens aren't as hard to come by as amoled and I'm sure the issue is they sold more than they truly expected. Just need to make some more and get them out there as opposed to having to wait for the screens to be produced (i.e. the Inc.). And as for the OP have you checked a local Sam's Club? They are cheaper and the local Sam's here had 9 left as of yesterday...

Upvote 0
I'm going to return mine today, if anyone at the store will ever answer the phone. Apparently you need an appointment to get in to see the almighty Sprint reps in Nashville.
So if you are in the Nashville area and want one of these battery hogs that wont stay in silent mode through a night, stop in the Rivergate store this afternoon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones