• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phandroid App Problems

NeXuS4

Android Enthusiast
Nov 25, 2012
I've been having problems with the phandroid app for about a week now. I go to a news story and some other story comes up. It happens all the time and it is seriously getting freaking annoying. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled. I'm on a nexus with 4.2.2.

I've been having problems with the phandroid app for about a week now. I go to a news story and some other story comes up. It happens all the time and it is seriously getting freaking annoying. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled. I'm on a nexus with 4.2.2.
Same thing here. Today's news stories seem to be okay though. I too am on a nexus 4 running 4.2.2 cm10.1.

I have tapatalk and I don't use it because I don't like it and it's handling of subscribed threads. I also did not see a way to browse news stories on taptalk.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones