• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone boots straight into recovery, even after flashing ROM.

D3TH

Lurker
May 9, 2016
Okay so I'm not sure if this goes into the rooting section but rooting looks like it is the best place to fit. So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910H) and I am trying to install Sweet ROM onto it. I go into recovery mode (I'm using clockwork) and then I go into Wipe and Format Options, and I wipe the cache and Dalvik/ART cache. I then proceed to Install Zip, Choose ZIP from /storage/sdcard1 and then I select Sweet ROM. After that, I reboot and then the Samsung start up screen comes up. Then it seems to reboot and in the top left in red it says "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" and it boots into clockwork, and I never actually get to use my phone. Is there any way to get past this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones