• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Dies After Unplugging Charger (Dropped it )

detro

Lurker
Dec 26, 2012
I just dropped by Huawei Ascend 2 Phone on the floor, about 3 feet off my table to the floor.

It turned off and I am trying to charge it but it is saying that I need to charge it becuase on low battery in the red/orange level. And if I unplug the charger, it automatically turns off. I already tried using 3 different chargers and they all end up the same way, I take the charger off, and it turns off.

When I turn it on and have the charger, I can still surf the web, and hear music on my SD card. Can someone please give me any info such as , will I need to turn the phone in because it's broken, or if I need a new adapter, or anything. Thanks for your time !

And the reason I am posting this here, is because the Huawei A2 boards are dead, and I will not recieve any help there.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones