1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Phone Dies After Unplugging Charger (Dropped it )

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by detro, Dec 26, 2012.

1. detro

detro Lurker
    None

Dec 26, 2012
    I just dropped by Huawei Ascend 2 Phone on the floor, about 3 feet off my table to the floor.

It turned off and I am trying to charge it but it is saying that I need to charge it becuase on low battery in the red/orange level. And if I unplug the charger, it automatically turns off. I already tried using 3 different chargers and they all end up the same way, I take the charger off, and it turns off.

When I turn it on and have the charger, I can still surf the web, and hear music on my SD card. Can someone please give me any info such as , will I need to turn the phone in because it's broken, or if I need a new adapter, or anything. Thanks for your time !

And the reason I am posting this here, is because the Huawei A2 boards are dead, and I will not recieve any help there.

Advertisement

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    First off welcome to the forums :)

Sounds like your battery might be the issue, or maybe something within the phone.

Have you tried using a different battery yet? It might be your best option to buy another battery.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

Jul 15, 2010
    TN
    Sounds like the battery might not be making good contact. Can you make sure it is seated properly?