• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PHONE KEEPS TURNING OFF BY ITS SELF, ON 3 DIFFERENT DEVICES NOW

Hi,

I hope someone can help me

I have had a problem where my phone keeps turning its self off, my main device is an galaxy s6 and it started on that one first, I couldn't fix it so switched over to lg g3, was fine for few days then started on that aswell, so switched to galaxy s4, been fine for over a week, now started on that device to (nightmare!).

I have changed my google account password and deleted all apps linked with my google account now just waiting to see if that works, if it doesn't not sure where to go next with this :( if anyone has experience with this or can help would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mike

Hi,

I hope someone can help me

I have had a problem where my phone keeps turning its self off, my main device is an galaxy s6 and it started on that one first, I couldn't fix it so switched over to lg g3, was fine for few days then started on that aswell, so switched to galaxy s4, been fine for over a week, now started on that device to (nightmare!).

I have changed my google account password and deleted all apps linked with my google account now just waiting to see if that works, if it doesn't not sure where to go next with this :( if anyone has experience with this or can help would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mike

Are you located near a high voltage power lines? High electromagnetic activity can have an effect on your cell phone devices. If so and its affecting your mobile devices maybe you should think about relocating yourself because it's not safe.

Reactions: ANDROID WARRIOR
Upvote 0
Hi thanks for your reply I dont see any around where I live or work so not sure it's that, but something I didn't think about! Thanks for the suggestion

OK great but that was a possibility now let's check for something else. Do the cellphone's have cases they are in? If so check and see if the case is not properly fitted and pressing against the power buttons at any point. Troubleshooting with process of elimination.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones