• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone quality issue after a few minutes conversation

psionguy

Apr 9, 2010
I have had a few people tell me that my phone quality is breaking up, similar to low signal issue. But this only happens after about 2/3 minutes of conversation. I am considering a reboot to factory settings, but I was hoping to resolve without doing this, as a rebuild will be a massive task.

Which network are you on? And does it occur mainly in the same location?

Cool name btw ;)
Thanks

I am on EE, and the problem is always at home, and it is a recent issue. My son is on the same network and he has no problem, but is using an iPhone. What is strange the call starts out fine, and then after a few minutes the other party states not hearing you very well, and the call can no longer continue. This has happened with a few people now, so the problem must be at my end. I think it may be an app or settings that is causing the problem, but I have so many it would take ages to identify, so considering a reboot to factory settings and starting again, not a great option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones