• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone reboots after adroid is loaded.

skipperlt

Lurker
Feb 23, 2014
hi all, got a problem with my htc sensation, recenetly came back from morocco and my phone started to reboot after android is fully loaded. I took my phone to repairs but they haven't found any technical fault, later i flashed it by my self using different recoveries as CWM, TWPR, 4EXP. The problem still exists, the most interesting thing when i take of the back cover it stops rebooting(randomly problem still exists) and it is possible to use it, when i put the cover back it reboots again. have tried to change a battery, have a spare back cover - nothing helps, also only CM roms are fully loading the other stuck on the htc logo. do you have any ideas? bootloader is unlocked, phones is S-ON. Phone is stable in recovery mode even with a back cover on it, will appreciate any advices, cheers

This is the 4th incident I have now heard of where phones reboot after a visit to Morocco in the last year. I had the same problem after a visit 2 weeks ago. The workaround for me was to use 'GSM Only'. I seemed to get 3G data as well with that option.
I have now rooted and S-Off my Desire HD, and loaded Revolution 9.2 ROM. I have yet to see if this solve the problem as we live in a mobile black hole in UK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones