• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone reccomendations? Older but good?

robles4242

Sep 14, 2014
USA
Hey guys. Im looking for phone reccomendations. I have a few criteria i want to stick to. Im looking to stay under $150 so i know im looking at older phones. The android version does not matter to me. I would like a Unlocked Verizon altho GSM is ok too. I previouslu owned a LG G2 and it was great altho no removeable storage. I then got a LG G4 and it was great. The verizon version wasnt the best for rooting because of the bootloader was locked but it was able to be done. So the LG G4 is the phone im leaning twords. Id like it to be 5.5" screen or bigger and i am concerned about the RAM and Processor because i like games like PUB G. I want it to be rootable.

Can anyone reccomend a phone with specs like the LG G4 or better that would fit this criteria?

Rootable, 5.5" or bigger and good processor and good ram. Prefer removeable storage.

Thanks guys

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones