1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone stuck at T-mobile logo when booting

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Conwolf, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Conwolf

Conwolf Lurker

Hey! My phone, a LG-L90 D415 currently will not turn on. It gets past the LG logo then it just loops the T-Mobile logo over and over.
    I factory reset it with the button trick and it didn't help. I ended up taking the battery out because the T-Mobile jingle kept playing every time and I had other things to do ;u; I couldn't seem to turn it off any other method since every time I held the power button it just brought me to the LG screen and everything would start over agian.
    My phone was rooted with Kingroot and that's the only thing I've really done to it other than install AdAway. 2-3 days before this happened, my phone had extreme lag spikes and it would often become unresponsive for a few minutes and sometimes would reboot by itself. Before these lag spikes, everything was fine except for occasional uncalled for reboots and normal lag.
    Any help is appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Conwolf

Conwolf Lurker

Ack does anyone know how to solve this? I don't have any backup phone except for a flipphone :<

3. James L

James L Android Expert

What was the Android version on the phone? I see a kdz file to re flash the firmware but without knowing if you had 4.4.2 etc i couldn't say yes it would work or no it wouldn't.
    At the worst case it wouldn't fix the issue due to a hardware issue, or damage. Or it could fix the software issue without issues.

Once you reply i will be more then willing to link you to the files i found.

4. Conwolf

Conwolf Lurker

I definitely had kit kat, but I'm not sure if it was 4.4.2 or not.

5. James L

James L Android Expert

6. Conwolf

Conwolf Lurker

7. Conwolf

Conwolf Lurker

8. James L

James L Android Expert

My fault, bought a new car today so i've been running around.

As soon as i get to my laptop i'll do screenshots and write a step by step for you.

9. James L

James L Android Expert

Actually... not sure how long it'll be before i get home so look at this link.
    I'm not a fan of youtube tutorials so here's a sure fire link as far as how to.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2798301

AZgl1500 and KOLIO like this.
  10. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

youtube tutorials

I don't like them very much either, the 'actor' is always in the way of what is being worked on, you can't see everything they do.
    they leave out critical steps leaving you wondering WTH, how come it don't work?

I am learning WordPress, and having to use YouTube tutorials from different people, one tells me things the other totally fails to mention.

James L likes this.