• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phones coming soon?

BS3

Oct 5, 2012
I have been waiting on the black S3 on a carrier here in England for 3 or 4 months now.

I use an Iphone 4 just now, but could be doing with a new phone. I've grown tired of the wait for a S3,in fact its totally ridiculous inmo the black model hasn't been announced or sold yet here.

There is even a brown model available but not black,i find that ridiculous.

So think ill need to turn my attention elsewhere,the Iphone 5 is sold out on my carrier and to be honest i dont really fancy it,so I think my only option is a new phone soon to be released.

Being on iphones for the last 4 years or so,i know very little about Android, so is there any new phones in the pipeline similar to the S3? Large screen is what attracted me to the S3.

Thanks.

I have been waiting on the black S3 on a carrier here in England for 3 or 4 months now.

I use an Iphone 4 just now, but could be doing with a new phone. I've grown tired of the wait for a S3,in fact its totally ridiculous inmo the black model hasn't been announced or sold yet here.

There is even a brown model available but not black,i find that ridiculous.

So think ill need to turn my attention elsewhere,the Iphone 5 is sold out on my carrier and to be honest i dont really fancy it,so I think my only option is a new phone soon to be released.

Being on iphones for the last 4 years or so,i know very little about Android, so is there any new phones in the pipeline similar to the S3? Large screen is what attracted me to the S3.

Thanks.

It should be relatively soon, I know Verizon just released a Black and Brown model bumping the colors up to 4, blue, white, black, brown.

Who knows though when it will be pushed to the International Version.

----------------

New phone wise, with a big screen, check out the Galaxy Note 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones