• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Loving the Razr, however I am having an issue with photos. When I take a pic using the stock camera app, I can't open it on my PC. It says format not supported. When I copy the file to my PC it gives the same error.

I can email the photos to myself via gmail and then they open on a PC. This is a pain in the but when you have a pile of photos that you want to save.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Forgot to mention that I am just using the internal file storage. I do not have an SD card inserted. I have tried different usb cables and tried it on multiple computers. This is a huge deal since I use the phone as my camera. Any help would be awesome. I have already tried to clear my cache, and I did a soft reset. I was hoping to not do a hard reset but I will if it will fix the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones