• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Photos] NLU BodyGuardz Full Body Skin

GuySmily

Jun 8, 2010
BodyGuardz for HTC Evo Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films

I found these skins to have a MUCH better surface (less orange peel) than the Invisible Shield I had on my iPhone.

Plus the BodyGuardz comes with:
> Two skins in the pack - you have a spare if you screw up the install, or if you want to have a spare while you send one out for warranty, or you can just sell it for full price to someone else (tell em you'll install it for em) and now your skin was free.
> Lifetime warranty ($5 for replacement set)
> 20% off all future purchases (I buy for all my friends - I'd buy for you guys too, but it'd be too complicated)

Anyway, on with the pics. Keep in mind that this has been carried in my pocket daily for two weeks now.

DSC_5796.JPG

DSC_5799.JPG

DSC_5812.JPG

DSC_5813.JPG

DSC_5814.JPG

DSC_5815.JPG

DSC_5816.JPG

Wow, totally new look:
DSC_5819.JPG

Does not affect screen clarity:
DSC_5823.JPG

Full size here: (Actually, I don't know how to view the full-size version on picasaweb... but they're 3008x2000)
Picasa Web Albums - guysmily43 - HTC Evo / Sup...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones