• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Physical buttons aren't working after Cam fix or Sensor fix from Android 2.2 update post.

try rebootin the phone and try unmout sd card an mount an let me know hoe u get on is the sd card old ?

I bought the SD card a few months ago. It's not that old.

+ I tried all that.

+ I just looked at the SD Card settings on Storage settings and it says "Total space - 247MB" and I'm using a 4GB SD Card.

I think I found out what's wrong. The phone is only reading the 2nd partition of my SD.

Upvote 0
I bought the SD card a few months ago. It's not that old.

+ I tried all that.

+ I just looked at the SD Card settings on Storage settings and it says "Total space - 247MB" and I'm using a 4GB SD Card.

I think I found out what's wrong. The phone is only reading the 2nd partition of my SD.

this rom is only able read 1 partition fat32 so save the card to pc an format it to fat32 an put ur stuff back on u should be sorted

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones