• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Picasa Upload

T 980

Jul 16, 2010
I recently updated to Cyanogen 6.1 final and also recently started using Picasa. I got the great idea of wanting to store all my pictures there to keep my phone and laptop clean. Well, when I tried to upload today through viewing the picture then hitting share, it keeps telling me to log in and when I do, it just tells me that I'm already logged in with that gmail.

Am I doing something wrong? :thinking:

I don't use Picasa, but you can try this, go to settings/application/manage applications, and look for Picasa and try clearing cache and data, then go back to the app and sign back in, see it that works

I recently updated to Cyanogen 6.1 final and also recently started using Picasa. I got the great idea of wanting to store all my pictures there to keep my phone and laptop clean. Well, when I tried to upload today through viewing the picture then hitting share, it keeps telling me to log in and when I do, it just tells me that I'm already logged in with that gmail.

Am I doing something wrong? :thinking:

Upvote 0
I don't use Picasa, but you can try this, go to settings/application/manage applications, and look for Picasa and try clearing cache and data, then go back to the app and sign back in, see it that works

I'll have to do a bit more research on what's going on in my phone. Picasa show's up within my Share option in my photo gallery but I see no such application within the Manage Applications menu nor in the regular app menu.

Thank you for that though. I play with this phone so much that I forgot to try such a simple thing :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones