• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures on TV

crazyal

Lurker
Aug 21, 2012
I have pictures on my SGT 2 10.1 and when I go into the picture viewer to view them they come up on my display all fine and dandy. There is also an icon to allow you to search your network for a tv, WHICH, when i press, finds my TV thank you very much :D.

So I choose my TV (incidently a Samsung 46 inch model c610 and the picture shows on my tv, HOWEVER, (and here is the problem), when I try to go to the next picture, or rather when the SGT picture viewer tries to go to the next picture, nothing happens. It stays stuck in the same picture, both on the SGT and my TV. The STOP button works fine and of course when doing so, my tv reverts back to whatever I was viewing before the SGT had switched it over to picture viewing.

What's going on???:mad::mad::mad::dontknow::(:(:thinking:

Crazy AL

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones