• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixel 7 Pro - connect to TV

Putting Pixel on a side for moment, the description of the above cable mentions S20/21/22. Does that mean Samsung phones do work? About Chromecast. Hi Res sound is not going over the air. At least how I understand it
I am trying to get Hi Res music from my phone to my Home Theater. If it would work with TV I was going to try connecting it to a receiver.

Upvote 0
Does your TV support chromecast? Many tv's don't, unless you have Android/Google TV native, or a streaming device that supports chromecast.

This is the only way to do it with a pixel. iPhone uses airplay and other android phones use miracast, etc.
i think you just mean casting. chromecast is a google product that you insert to one of the hdmi ports on your tv. its like a amazon firestick. casting is when you cast something from your phone to the tv wirelessly......and yes your tv needs to support this.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones