• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixel Battery

I have the smaller Pixel, and this battery is awesome! After 36 hours and 3 hours of screen time, I still have 42% of battery left! I've never even come close to that with my Droid Turbo.
Wait, 36 hours of Screen on time? When most Android phones can only go 2-4 hours screen on? I only get about 4-6 hours of screen on time per day, so you are saying this phone should go a week between charges, with 4 hours of screen on time per day?

sorry if I sound doubtful, but can I get a screen shot of the battery usages graph?

Or was there a typo in there some where?

Thanks,
Jerry
(looking at a Pixel to replace my Note4)

Upvote 0
Yep, so far a decent battery.

Time will be the test to see how long it takes to lose capacity in the long run.

My sony Z3 was amazing to begin with, the 2 days of battery life were perfectly true. But towards in the end of its life i would have to charge it at least twice per day. I'm hoping the same thing is not true with my Pixel XL!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones