• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playsation/N64 emulators?

Just a heads up, N64oid is available through the SlideMe Market, it's 4.99 but it works great. Touch-only phones, it will give the keypad on the screen, but it will install Bluez IME if you so choose if you wanted to connect a bluetooth controller for the droids such as the iControlPad, Zeemote, or even a Wiimote. I'm currently getting them to create a driver for the Magic-Pro BT Touch2, awesome little bluetooth keypad with a touchpad made for PCs and smartphones/tablets.
As for a PS emulator, still looking for a decent one, will keep posted if one comes along..

Cheers

Reactions: itsallgood
Upvote 0
Just a heads up, N64oid is available through the SlideMe Market, it's 4.99 but it works great. Touch-only phones, it will give the keypad on the screen, but it will install Bluez IME if you so choose if you wanted to connect a bluetooth controller for the droids such as the iControlPad, Zeemote, or even a Wiimote. I'm currently getting them to create a driver for the Magic-Pro BT Touch2, awesome little bluetooth keypad with a touchpad made for PCs and smartphones/tablets.
As for a PS emulator, still looking for a decent one, will keep posted if one comes along..

Cheers

Thanks, I have been looking for this since they removed the one from the Android market. I loaded it to my Atrix 4G and it plays really well. Do you know if you can playoff line? (I downloaded the files to my Internal Storage.)

Upvote 0
Thanks, I have been looking for this since they removed the one from the Android market. I loaded it to my Atrix 4G and it plays really well. Do you know if you can playoff line? (I downloaded the files to my Internal Storage.)

That's a good question, which one did you have? Because if you still have the original apk u should be able to reinstall it without needing the market open or a data connection at all..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones