• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help. Eris un-flashed itself???????

I have a droid eris that was flashed to cricket when I bought it and I have been using it for 4 months now just fine. It was rooted and I think it still is. I woke up today and my phone was off. When I turned it back on its like my phone was hard reset. No backups, no apps (except for the system installed ones), no contacts no network. everything in the phone regarding the system info looks the same exept for my phone number. When I try to call my phone number it goes straight to voicemail. My phone has a small triangle by my signal bars and it wont change. I cant connect to a mobile network only wifi. I have no clue what happened. Please help. If i call *228 to program it it brings me to verizon since that is where it is originally from. Cricket wont even touch it and the shop that flashed it cant do anything for a few days but i need my phone. Thank you in advance and if you can help me I can give you any other info needed.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones