• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

please help soon (mac user wants Epic )

acadialover

Jan 17, 2012
I am a first time smartphone buyer, and have used an Imac for years. I am switching from verizon to sprint . The employees at Sprint and Radio shack all told me to get the Epic instead of the iphone. I loved the feel, the screen however, coming from a little flip phone, I thought I was carrying a HUGE phone around with me. It was so "fancy" I was overwhelmed and as they had told me at Radio shack, they were always out of the iphone, so I rushed back after only 2 days and switched it out for the iphone. Well, after using the iphone for a week, the screen is so small I don't enjoy using the internet or watching video. I have one day to switch back to the Epic. Has anyone made the switch, and can i upload to imovie from my Epic, and Iphoto ?? should I keep the iphone 4s. I love the Epic screen and color etc.... Can I talk to text on the Epic ??
Thanks Everyone in advance !

You can upload pictures from the epic directly to Iphoto. I have an iMac so all of my pictures and videos i take go on my computer. You have a to enable USB debugging on the phone for the iMac to see it.
awesome. HOw do I do that ??
When I plugged it into the mac it didn't even recognize there was a device....
Thanks so much. That will take the cake for this phone ! I am so glad that I made the switch ......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones