• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Plz help Issue can't open a file or audio file (OS Gingerbread)

Recently, I've bought ZTE LIGHT and upgrade it to Gingerbreads CM7. But I found an Issue.... I used an external mini SDCARD 16GB.
I try to copy paste my file of pdf and other music file to external memory on my zte light. But when I try to open it, It always show this kind of message (especially on large file): Sorry, this player does not support this type of audio file" atau "Sorry, this player does not support this type of file".
The other side when I try to copy paste for ex 1 file of pdf with 2,6 mb, then it works. But when I reboot my phone, the file become damage and can't be play.

Does anyone have the same problem with me.? Thank you very much 4 ur help....

The original one was 2Gb, I plug the 16 GB (with no error). I the flash it again and install the CM7. At first I can copy all the file I want and play it on my zte. But after 1 weeks, I try to copy and play it, but it shows again the above messages. I try also in the original card, and have the same result. Plz help..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones